10.14.2011

Puerto Vallarta Part Dos


Toronto wasn't cold over the past week back in Canada, in fact it was rather pleasant. But it doesn't compare to down here. It's even a little cooler down here now that the hurricane scare is over and done with, but the difference is still night and day. In fact, I would compare night here to day back home, I'm kind of dreading when it actually starts to get cold there. 

But lets get down to the real news, that being the Pan-American Games. I've been asked by almost everyone I've talked to if I'm excited. Of course I am, this is the most hyped up tournament I've ever had the privilege to be a part of. I've earned my way here, and now its time to earn my way to the top of the podium. One chance for Christian and I to prove just how clutch we can be, or else we'll have to wait 4 years for the opportunity to redeem ourselves. 

We'll have to get through some solid competition in order to do so, including current World Champions Emmanuel/Alison of Brazil, but it is not out of reach. And we'll be in the sun for one match per day so the heat won't be nearly as much of a factor. That's right, no excuses, win or lose, there is no one or no thing to exalt or to blame but ourselves. 

Thanks to everyone who supports us, we hope to do you proud,

Cheers,
Ben Jammin

1 comment:

  1. Hola! Y, como les fue al final en los panamericanos?? Espero que bien, se lo merecen! Yo estuve alojado en dos hoteles en puerto vallarta en esa epoca, pero no consegui tickets para ir a verlos... Saludos

    ReplyDelete